| The Right Solution for Every DE, MD & PA Home |
The Right Comfort Solution
For Every DE, MD and PA Home,
For Every DE, MD and PA Budget.
Whether yours is a 65 year-old Wilmington row home . . . an 80 year-old Broom Street condo . . . a 10 year-old 18-room Wye River estate with a room that never quite cools . . . a renovated 200+ year-old Chadds Ford farmhouse . . . a 25 year-old Hockessin colonial with a sunroom needing heat, Stan Perkoski's Home Services has the right heating and cooling solution for you.
We specialize in finding the most cost-effective, energy-efficient and comfortable solution for even the most challenging Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania homes. Among the special products we employ in situations include:
- Ductless Split Systems: For homes where ductwork does not exist or for added spaces where ductwork is not practical, these heat pump comfort systems supply heating and cooling. Unlike a standard (obtrusive & noisy) window air conditioners, the condensing unit sits outside the home while the indoor unit is positioned on the wall to control and direct the airflow. These are full-featured heat pumps –- efficient and easy to operate. The only modification to your home required is a single 3-inch hole to accomodate electrical wiring and copper tubing. The heat pump's ultra-efficient heating is the perfect supplement to the expensive oil heating in many older homes.
- Small Duct High Velocity Air Conditioning: This is another solution for homes with hot water heating but no ductwork. With these systems, cooling is delivered at higher speeds through narrow flexible tubing. These can be routed through existing space behind ceilings, walls & floors and in closets sparing the homeowner the need for the extensive renovation.
- Multiple Unit Installations for the Most Sprawling Queen Anne's County, Chadds Ford or Greenville Estates.
- Affordable Zoning Solutions for More Typical DE, MD & PA Homes: What if every time you turned on a light switch, every electric device in your home turned on . . . or every faucet, shower, tub and toilet opened whenever you went to wash your hands? Sounds crazy, but that's what happens when you need to heat or cool your home.
Zoned heating and cooling gives you control you never thought possible. However, until recently zoning required extensive ductwork modifications and at least two forced-air systems. With new technology, affordable zoning is now possible with a single forced air system using your existing ductwork. Several thermostats can now be linked into a series of electronically-regulated duct dampers through a sophisticated central controller.
Zoning costs more, but on average these systems will shave about 30% from your annual utility bills. In time, they pay for themselves and then keep working for years of added savings.
- Smart Thermostats. Smart thermostats can significantly reduce your fuel and electric bills. Automatic programming adjusts temperatures for optimum energy-savings based on your weekly schedule as well as on varying time-of-day utility rates. Programming has never been easier. These thermostats ask you a series of questions and then program themselves based on your answers.
These state-of-the-art controls not only give you the ability to easily program temperature settings but also your humidifying, dehumidifying and air filtration systems Internet connection gives you access to your thermostat from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Program your systems for maximum savings when you're away and return to optimal comfort when you walk through the door.
Next: Healthy Air Solutions
"I want you to know (I'm sure you do!) that Nick and Pepe are the best!! They have come to my rescue more times than I can count. These two gentlement are always knowledgable and professional and go above and beyond the call whenever possible. I feel so lucky to have them in my home knowing the problem will be taken care of with quick efficiency -- and a smile."
Mary Beth McClafferty